Melodic Day's Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible .
We are registered under the data protection act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the client and their respective client records may be passed to third parties. However, client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party. if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all client records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products .
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
All International orders will ship using UPS/TNT/FEDEX/DHL/China P&P and China Air Post International Service. The average shipping time is 5-20 business days based on your chosen shipping method excluding 2-3 days of processing time based on availability and stock. The Shipping time also depends on the Country and the size of the town the order is shipping to. This method has proven to be the Best way to insure that your package arrives in a secure and timely manner. Tracking information is provided via email as long as the customer provided a valid email address.
· You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from MelodicDay.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
· Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the China may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. MelodicDay.com is not responsible for these additional charges.
· The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
· If you chose not to accept your package and pay for the taxes, MelodicDay will decided to either abandon the package or pay to have it reshipped back to China. As a result all fees will be deducted from your purchase amount. In some cases you will receive no refund because the cost of returning the items is more than or equal to your purchase. If MelodicDay chooses not to accept the package back it will be abandoned and you will not receive a refund.
· Please contact your local customs office for further information.
The following terms applies when there has been a delay in shipment due to following terms:
If you failed to receive the shipment due to one of the following situations than you must pay any additionally occurred charges:
· You provided an incorrect Postal or Zip Code.
· Bad shipping address provided, or the provided address do not exist.
· Consignee is absent when the shipping company deliver the package.
· Provided Telephone Number might be used by the shipping company or us but we failed to get through.
In any or all of the cases above, the shipping company should usually informs you that they visit your address to deliver a package but you were unavailable. The Shipping Company also usually inform you about how you can retrieve the package. The shipping company may also provide the time they will hold the package for you (Usually 7 days) before it gets sent back to the sender (Us).
The above situations and processes and policy adopted by the shipping company are beyond our control and we do not take responsibility should the above act(s) not take place. Any additional charges made by the shipping company for any reason must be paid by you to retrieve your package.
If the package remains undelivered due to an intervention of legal authority or death in family, a photocopy of supporting documents as a proof is required in order for us to provide full or partial refund.
If the package is delivered to you and you refuse to sign when the package reach the door without a reasonable reason, the package will get sent back to us immediately. any incurred charges by us will be taken out of your order payment and remainder will be refunded to you. We can choose not to accept the returned package based on situation and condition of the package. In which case, no refund or exchange will be provided.
(No Orders are shipped on and during the following Holidays)
· January 1 - New Years Day
· January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
· February 28 - Presidents Day
· May 28 - Memorial Day Holiday
· July 4 - Independence Day 4th Of July
· September 3 - Labor Day Holiday
· October 8 - Columbus Day
· November 22 -23 - Thanksgiving Day
· December 25 - Christmas Day
· For Other Chinese National Holiday, Visitors to our site placing orders will be notified by email and a notice will be made available on our web-site's Index Page.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.